Well-loved Bundt Cakes
Bundt Cakes are not only rich in flavor and nutritional value, it is also easy to make. There are several Bundt Cake recipes you can simply do at home.
Bundt cakes are an all-time favorite when it comes to special occasions. You can do this at home and is very easy to make.
Here are some well-loved Bundt Cake recipes:
This bundt cake recipe can yield up to 12 servings. Preparation time is only 25 minutes. Cook time is estimated at 50 minutes. The bundt cake is ready within 2 hours and 30 minutes.
* 4 tbsp baking powder
* 2 c cake flour
* 1 tsp ground cinnamon
* Â¼ tsp salt
* Â½ tsp ground nutmeg
* Â¼ c softened, unsalted butter
* 2 eggs
* Â½ c white sugar
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 tbsp sour cream
* 1 tsp lemon zest
* Â½ c milk
* 2 fresh, thinly sliced basil leaves
* 6 fresh, thinly sliced mint leaves
* 6 fresh, pitted pealed and chopped peaches
* 1 tbsp ginger root (fresh, grated)
1. Preheat oven to about 350o F or 175oC.
2. Grease a 10-in. bundt pan.
3. Sift and mix together baking powder, cake flour, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg
4. Cream sugar and butter using a good electric mixer. Make sure it becomes fluffy and light.
5. Add one egg at a time to the mixer while beating it well.
6. Add the lemon zest and vanilla.
7. Add Â½ of the flour mixture, beating on medium speed while combining it.
8. Blend and mix in the milk and sour cream, stirring in your remaining "flour mixture" thoroughly.
9. Fold in your basil, mint, peaches and ginger, mixing everything thoroughly.
10. Pour your batter onto your prepared pan.
11. Bake this inside your preheated oven. It is ready when it turns brown and the toothpick you insert inside the cake can come out clean. This usually takes about 50 up to 60 minutes.
12. Set the pan aside and allow cooling for about 10 minutes.
13. Place this on a "wire" rack until it completely cools down.
Chocolate Mayan Bundt Cake
This bundt cake can yield up to 16 servings. Preparation time is about 30 minutes. Cook time is about 45 minutes. Hence, the cake is ready within 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Ingredients for the Cake:
* 2 Â¼ c all-purpose flour
* 6 oz Nestle Chocolatier (Cacao Dark Chocolate Baking Bar - 53%, broken into very small pcs)
* 1 Â½ tsp ground cinnamon
* Â½ tsp salt
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1/8 tsp cayenne ground pepper
* 1 c granulated sugar
* 1 c packed lt brown sugar
* Â¾ c softened butter
* 4 eggs (large)
* 1 tbsp vanilla extract
* 1 c milk
Ingredients for the Chocolate Glaze:
* 2 oz Chocolatier (Cacao Dark Chocolate Baking Bar - 53%, broken into very small pcs)
* 2 c powdered sugar (divided)
* Â¼ c melted butter
* 1 pinch of salt
* Â¼ c whipping cream (heavy, room temperature)
1. Preheat oven at about 350oF.
2. Grease a 12-cup bundt pan.
3. For the cake, microwave the baking bars in an uncovered, small and microwaveable bowl. Place this on 100% high power for about 45 seconds, stirring occasionally. If the pieces still retained some of its original shape, microwave it again for an additional 10 to 15 second intervals, stirring until it is completely melted.
4. Mix in a small bowl the cinnamon, flour, salt, baking soda, and cayenne pepper.
5. Beat the following using a big mixer bowl the granulated sugar, sugar, vanilla extract and butter. Make sure the mixture is creamy.
6. Add one egg at a time, beating well subsequent to every addition.
7. Beat in the melted chocolate.
8. Beat in the flour mixture onto the creamed mixture, having it alternatively with the milk.
9. Pour everything onto the prepared and preheated bundt pan.
10. Bake the cake for about 40 to 45 minutes. It is ready when the wooden pick you insert can come out clean.
11. Allow cooling for about 10 minutes.
12. Invert the cake onto a wire rack.
13. Transfer the cake onto a serving platter.
14. Drizzle on the cake some chocolate glaze.
15. Allow setting prior to serving.
16. For the chocolate glaze, microwave the baking bar in an uncovered, small and microwaveable bowl at 100% high power for about 45 seconds, stirring thoroughly. If the pieces still retained some of its original shape, microwave it again for an additional 10 to 15 second intervals, stirring until it is completely melted.
17. Place about 1 Â½ cups of powdered sugar using a medium bowl. Forming a well, pour in some whipping cream, butter, melted chocolate and salt.
18. Stir everything until it has blended thoroughly. If it is still necessary, add the remaining sugar (powdered), putting only 1 tbsp at a time. Do this until the drizzling or pouring consistency has been reached.
19. Use a spoon to place the chocolate glaze on top of your cake.
20. Let it stand until your cake's glaze becomes firm.